Tuesday 26 April 2016

This morning we had a Hope Wing Annie practice.  We did amazing.  Please remember to buy your tickets.  We perform in one week from today.

The kids really enjoyed talking about their weekends however it was a bit of a somber start to the day without Mr.S.  We sure do wish him luck in the future.  Here is a message that Mr. S wrote: Hello Parents/Guardians,


As most of you know I was in your child’s class for a large portion of the school year. For 6 weeks back in November-December and another 8 weeks from February-April. I wanted to send you a little message in regards to my experience. It was an honour and privilege getting to know each one of your children. They are all excited and eager. Each one of your children has so many gifts and talents that are bound to take them far. To my friends (the students), I want to thank each and everyone for the time of my life. You have taught me so much, and without you none of this would have been possible. I want to thank you all for letting me into your classroom, your excitement in the class and your positive energy. Without a doubt, I will be there to come visit since I will miss you all too much and I want to know how all of you are doing. Even the day’s I am not there, I want you all to remember that you are all important and to Bee Yourself!

Mr. S (Jan)

Today during writer's workshop we talked about Personification.  Please ask your child what this means and how we are going to apply it to our poetry writing.

In math today, we discussed ordinal numbers.  Please ask your child about the game we played.

We had a special presentation by Hanna and Moe today.  Hanna did a great job introducing us to one of the Puppy Pals name Moe.  I have included a few pictures.

At the end of the day we watched a bit of the Annie movie.  The kids are loving this.

Have a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment