Monday 11 April 2016

April 11

Tomorrow is an important day across Canada.  The spouses of the members of the RCMP are asking us to wear red to show support for all RCMP families across Canada.  This something that is near and dear to me.  With my husband as a former Mountie and now a member of CPS, my father in law a former Mountie and my brother in law a current Mountie in Manitoba, I would like as many students as possible to wear red tomorrow.  Here is a link discussing this initiative.

http://victoriabuzz.com/2016/04/spouses-rcmp-asking-wear-red-tuesday-april-12-rcmp/

Today we talked more about bees and planted seeds that will eventually grow into flowers that we can plant to help save the bees.  Here we are planting.  So fun.

In math we are currently working on sorting 3d shapes.

Don't forget to send in your money for Annie tickets.

Have a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment