Thursday 7 April 2016

April 7

Just a reminder that I will be away tomorrow for Therapeutic Crisis Intervention Training all day tomorrow.

Please remember to buy your Annie tickets ASAP.  Our performance date of May 3rd is quickly approaching.  This is going to be an amazing performance.  I am so impressed with how well the kids are doing.

Today during Math Daily 3 we continue to work on identifying the vertices, faces and other characteristics of 3d shapes.  We also worked on a word problem:  I have an object in my hand that is able to roll.  What might it be?  How do you know?  The next step in math will be to sort 3d objects by 1 and 2 attributes.

During Writer's Workshop we continued working on writing our fairy tales.

We are having a lot of fun in gymnastics.  Today we did a number of different circuits.

At the end of the day we worked with our grade 3/4 buddies on our bee projects.

I have booked an in school field trip on May 12 at 9:00am with Teacher's Pet.  We will be doing soap stone carving.  We are making butterflies.  Stay tuned for more information as I will be needing some volunteers.

Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment