Wednesday 6 April 2016

April 6

Happy Wednesday.  We had a great day.  We are still working hard on our fairy tale writing.  It's awesome to see how the kids are changing a traditional fairy tale and making it their own.

Some guided reading groups are working on contractions.  Please post the answer to the following.  Please write the contraction for the following words:  I am, I will, I have, do not and will not.

In music we are working hard on our Annie songs.  Please check out Mrs. McBride's blog and don't forget to purchase your tickets.  The entire school is involved in this musical.

In Math we are working on 3d shapes.  Our new vocabulary words are: edge, vertex, face and base.  Please ask your child what these words mean.

At the end of the day we worked on our Bee inquiry project.  Mr.S has some cool things planned for us.

We would also like to say congratulations to big sister Kaitlyn whose baby sister arrived on April 3.  Welcome baby Hailey.  We can not wait to meet you.  We really enjoyed seeing your picture. 

Have a wonderful evening.


4 comments:

  1. Kale said, "I'm, I'll, I've, don't and won't"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie says I'm, I'll, I've, Don't, Won't

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm. I'll. I've. don't. won't! *madyson. H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We worked on it as a family. I'm, I'll, I've, don't, won't
    By Eden

    ReplyDelete