Tuesday 7 June 2016

June 7

We have started our soccer residency this week.  Thank goodness our gym time was changed to the morning as it sure would have been hot this afternoon.

On Thursday we will be working with an Artist in Residence named Jenny Dale.  We are making something special for our Dads.

Also I have booked a field trip to Telus Spark on June 21 for the afternoon.  We will be doing a program called math in motion.  I am just waiting for confirmation that a bus is available.  I am looking for 3 parents who would be willing to accompany us on this trip.  We would leave the school around 11:30 and return around 2:30.  Please email me if you are available.  All volunteers are welcome to ride the bus with us.

The afternoon of June 21 is also our Celebration of Learning.  Our class will hopefully visit the other classrooms in the morning.  Parents are still welcome to come in the evening.  For this celebration we are working with our grade 3/4 buddies on a project which represents our inquiry statement "If I were a bee I would want you know.....".

Have a wonderful evening.  Keep cool:)

No comments:

Post a Comment